Blefa GmbH is the world’s leading manufacturer of stainless steel containers for the beverage industry. To ensure these containers meet our customers’ very specific needs and expectations, we attach great importance to ecological, resource-saving and energy-efficient production, under the strict observance of all valid regulations and guidelines on health and safety at work. It is our firm conviction that quality, work safety, environmental protection and energy efficiency are the very pillars of our operations that enable us to guarantee the lasting existence and further development of our enterprise.
The framework for this approach is provided by our integrated management system for quality, work safety, environmental protection and energy efficiency based on integrated management manual. This manual guarantees the continuous monitoring and improvement of all processes along the entire value creation chain.
In addition, the following principles are binding for all divisions of Blefa GmbH:
- We want to ensure our customers’ satisfaction by offering competent consulting, products in perfect condition, punctual delivery and the uncompromising implementation of customer specific requirements and product specifications.
- Based on the FRANKE corporate principles, we guarantee our products are safe and easy to use. The documentation of order data forms the basis for providing our customers with extensive assistance and services with regard to the use of our products and adherence to their intended purpose.
- We operate a “Zero Error Strategy” in the endeavour to achieve the continuous improvement of our processes and products on all levels of quality, safety, environmental and energy management. Our use of up-to-date technologies minimises influences on the environment and the risk potential for the health and safety of our employees. Energy consumption levels and the production process are systematically recorded, analysed, documented and evaluated to identify improvement potential.
- Through information and training programmes, our employees are made aware of the quality, safety, environmental and energy relevant aspects of their work and they then make their own contribution to working in a safe and resource-saving manner.
- Health and safety at work is an extremely high priority at Blefa GmbH. Observance of currently valid work safety regulations, contributing to the improvement of health and safety and working towards the objectives we have set in this field are considered binding obligations for all our employees.
- Together with our contractual partners, we intend to work towards improving our energy and environment related performance in order to continuously optimise our processes.
- We undertake to maintain all relevant and applicable legal obligations, directives and regulations in the field of quality, safety, environment and energy. The integrated management system provides the frame work for doing so and is subject to regular reviews.
- We attach special importance to dealing openly with public authorities and all interested parties to create an atmosphere of transparency and trust with regard to matters of quality, safety, environment and energy.
The management of Blefa GmbH hereby undertakes to make available the necessary finances, resources and expertise required for the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System.